• TEL: 0086-13083697781

steel wire rod coil alibaba china

Get Price

We can supply you need steel wire rod coil alibaba china.

- Deformed Steel Bar,Section Steel

Deformed Steel Bar,Section Steel,Wire Rod,Cold Rolled Coil,Medium . Eastern Asia, Mid East, Southeast Asia, North America . Learn more about us China Steel Billet with 3SP / 5SP; one of the main steel business traders in China, and the annual trade quantity:3.5-4.5 Million MT (2012). Bulkbuy ASTM Prime Wire Rod Coil/Coils Steel Wire Rod Sae1008B Steel Wire Rod 5.5mm 6.5mm ASTM Prime wire rod coil/coils steel wire rod sae1008 Quick Details Steel Grade:Q195/Q235/SAE1006/SAE1008 Standard:AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS Wire Gauge:5.5-14mm Place of Origin:China (Mainland) Type:hot rolled Application:

CHINA STEEL

With annual production (in terms of crude steel) around 10 million tonnes, CSC produces a range of products including plates, bars, wire rods, hot and cold rolled coils, electrogalvanized coils, electrical steel coils, hot-dip galvanized coils, and Ti/Ni-base alloy. The domestic market takes roughly 70% of CSCs production and the exports take the remaining 30%. China 5.5mm Wire Rod, Steel Wire Rod Price, Hot Rolled Nov 26, 2020 · China 5.5mm Wire Rod, Steel Wire Rod Price, Hot Rolled Steel Wire Rod in Coil, Find details about China 5.5mm Wire Rod, Steel Wire Rod Price from 5.5mm Wire Rod, Steel Wire Rod Price, Hot Rolled Steel Wire Rod in Coil - Tangshan Grand Faith Steel Co., Ltd. China Steel Wire Rod In Coils Manufacturers and Suppliers Steel Wire Rod In Coils Manufacturers, Factory, Suppliers From China, The principle of our company is to provide high-quality products, professional service, and honest communication. Welcome all friends to place trial order for creating a long-term business relationship.

China Wire rod Manufacturers & Suppliers factory Price

junnan Steel is one of the leading China steel wire rod manufacturers and suppliers, over the years, we have established good relationship with our customers for wholesale Wire rod business. Hot rolled Steel Wire Rod in coils Q195 High Speed Wire Rod Product Name:wire rod for Mild Steel Wire Rod-China Mild Steel Wire Rod China Mild Steel Wire Rod - Select 2020 Mild Steel Wire Rod products from verified China Mild Steel Wire Rod manufacturers, suppliers on Made-in-China. STEEL WIRE ROD for sale from China Suppliersfrom China Suppliers, you can buy quality STEEL WIRE ROD from Qinhuangdao Guoyang Steel Co., Ltd..

Steel Wire Rod for Cold Heading, Steel Wire Rod -

Steel Wire Rod for Cold Heading from Weifang Special Steel Group Co., Ltd.. Search High Quality Steel Wire Rod for Cold Heading Manufacturing and Exporting supplier on . . Sourcing Solutions Cold Heading Steel Wire Rod Coil SWRCH35K Min. Order:20 Metric Tons FOB Price:$400.00 - $420 Steel Wire Rod for Steel Cord, Steel Wire Rod - Steel Wire Rod for Steel Cord from Weifang Special Steel Group Co., Ltd.. Search High Quality Steel Wire Rod for Steel Cord Manufacturing and Exporting supplier on . china export steel wire rod coils iron - m.Steel Wire Rod China 304 Wire Hot Sale High Grade Stainless Steel 304 Wire Rod Manufacturer In China MOQ:2 Tons $1,100.00-$3,000.00 /Ton

steel wire rod wire rod coils steel - Buy Quality steel

High quality stainless steel wire rods in coils 5.5mm with factory price MOQ:1.0 Tons $700.00-$750.00 /Ton wire rod coil sae1008, wire rod coil sae1008 Suppliers and offers 1,160 wire rod coil sae1008 products. About 27% of these are Steel Wire, 0% are Stainless Steel Wire, and 1% are Iron Wire. A wide variety of wire rod coil sae1008 options are available to you, such as standard, processing service, and application. rod wire coil, rod wire coil Suppliers and Manufacturers 3,258 rod wire coil products are offered for sale by suppliers on , of which steel wire accounts for 34%, iron wire accounts for 5%, and inductors accounts for 3%. A wide variety of rod wire coil options are available to you, such as aisi, gb, and astm. You can also choose from enameled, pvc rod wire coil, as well as from manufacturing, overhead, and construction rod wire coil, and whether

Get Price

We can supply you need steel wire rod coil alibaba china.